Payroll Compliance Ltd are looking for an experienced payroll administrator to join our growing team of payroll experts. The applicant will be diligent, accurate, proactive, and able to work unguided. They will have previous knowledge of working in a fast-paced payroll department/bureau and will be able to deal with all payroll and auto enrolment queries. The applicant will be passionate about payroll, eager to learn new skills and have excellent communication and organisational skills. They will be customer focused and a team player.
• Desirable CIPP membership and qualifications or equivalent payroll diploma / apprenticeship
• A minimum of 2 years payroll experience with a strong understanding of PAYE, NIC, Statutory Payments, Expenses and Benefits, CJRS calculations, Auto Enrolment and CIS
• Comprehensive knowledge of various payroll software in particular BrightPay
• Experience in dealing with HMRC, The Pensions regulator and other governing bodies such as Councils, Childcare Voucher Scheme providers and DWP
• Setting up and closing PAYE Schemes, processing, and maintaining weekly, fortnightly, and monthly payrolls
• Setting up and closing Auto Enrolment Pensions schemes, enrolling, and opting out employees
• Knowledge and familiarity with a range of auto enrolment pension providers
Salary range: £20,000 – £25,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00; flexible hybrid working arrangement is optional after probationary period.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org